Welcome


Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images & Orkut Scraps

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Bell Buckle Day 2 2013


This is the start of the second day of the Bell Buckle Craft Show. It was very chilly hat and gloves weather and very very foggy you couldn't see the car in front of you  but when the sun came out it warmed up nicely and the fog lifted away and set the day for another  Beautiful  show day !
Sunday we had to be there by 7;30 a.m. and the sun didn't start to show through until about 10 a.m. By that time the last of the fog was burning off and we all started peeling of the layers of cloths and it turned out to be another FANTASTIC Day !



As I was walking around in the morning taking these pictures I spotted a couple of houses that caught my eye they were just very quaint looking and I guess I just thought they were kinda  cool !


These are some Beautiful hand crafted wood furniture.

This is my son Chace just before we packed up to end another Fantastic weekend in Bell Buckle Tennessee at our Maple Street Craft Fair ! God and Mother nature Blessed us with 3 BEAUTIFUL days and lots of  

This is Art & Jackie they own Jackie's Korner
To close off the day Chace & I went and looked up a fellow crafter that usually are in our group but wasn't sure they were going to make it this year so they were located a couple of rows over & we all really missed them ! Next year we are looking forward to see them across from us !
 
Well sorry it took a while for part two. I hope to be able to jump right back on my blog and get into blogging a lot more often !
 
Hope Y'all Have A Great Thanksgiving !
Cheryl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment