Welcome


Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images & Orkut Scraps

Saturday, April 29, 2017

My Nostalgic Romantic Lantern Addiction

Aren't these lanterns just gorgeous...I just fell in Love with them when I saw them and All sorts of painting ideas started running through my mind !!  Lanterns to me remind me ( especially all these Lanterns )  of the  "ROMANTIC PAST " .. You know ...Don't you ? 
We call this one the Bubble Gum Lantern
These are the little Lanterns 
The lanterns  are of all different sizes  and the glass in them are very unusual .The small ones above are about  8 inch's H x 14 in. round . I painted One large rose on each side of these with green leaves . All our Lanterns come with battery operated candles , the small ones of course come with tea light candles. These small ones we have listed in our Etsy Shop   www.etsy.com/shop/inmypaintedgarden.  
We absolutely Love  the one we call the bubble gum lantern all four sides have curved glass. On the bubble gum lantern the lid latches and when unlatched it flip open and you put the candle in from the top. On most of those I have hand painted three roses on all four sides. with some green leaves .
Morning Glory Lanterns

Here is a set of tall white Lanterns with sculpted design on all four side and the door opens in the front.We have hand painted purple morning glories with bright green leaves and vines. We have taken these and a few other Lanterns to Shabby Lane in Historic Nolensville Tennessee, where we have many of our other items that we make like our Birdhouse Gourds . 

Tropical Pink Flowers, Ferns &Butterflies


 These are just a few of the Lanterns that I have bought and painted so far . 

Small Purple Lanterns

Large Peach Rose Lantern Lit Up 
Large Peach Roses Lantern

Small Peach Rose Lantern
Small Peach Rose Lantern Lit Up



Large Pink Rose Lantern Lit Up
Large Pink Rose Lantern

The Small Purple & Pink Rose Lanterns

I sure hope that you think my Lanterns are kind of - Old Fashioned - Romantic and maybe Timeless. The kind of romantic beauty from the past ....Yea I know it;s just I think it would be nice to bring a little bit of the past to our home decor...

P.S. Stop by our Etsy Shop for some Unique One Of A Kind Gifts  -
We also take Custom/Special Orders
Want something we don't have send us an email at -  inmypaintedgarden@yahoo.com

www.etsy.com/shop/inmypaintedgarden





                                                                           
                                                                                  &

No comments:

Post a Comment