Welcome


Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images & Orkut Scraps

Sunday, October 30, 2011

You Gotta See These "PUMPKINS" !!

Highslide JSHighslide JSThere is a man here in Middle Tennessee , Kingston Springs to be exact & his name is Lundy Cupp & he hand carved these pumpkins, yes they are pumpkins ! Aren't they awesome ! I saw him on news 4 this morning & it showed him carving a pumpkin , he is self taught woodcarver & spends all of october carving pumpkins like these. He also has beautiful wood carved items. This is a Great  site to check out http://lundycupp.com/index.html    - I promise you will Love it !!!

My lighted pumpkin gourd Which one should I take ??


lighted ghost pumpkin gourd

Monday where I  work is having our yearly Halloween Goody day & this year they are having a precarved pumpkin contest I think I'm going to take one of my gourd pumpkins after all it is hasically hand carved ( with a jig saw ) and it is a gourd in the pumpkin family so we'll see if they the judges at work see my gourd pumpkin as a pumpkin ! I just went & bought a pumpkin  I think I'm going to try my hand at carving & lets see if there really is a face in side  !!!  I will post som pictures while I'm doing it, wish me luck !  Well sorry I tried and it's not even worth posting a picture !   I guess that  wood carving is just not for me or maybe if I took the time to practice but I think I will just keep to my painting for now I still have alot to learn about my painting and that is my me time that I just LOVE !
I'm  making a lime jello cake for my goody day at work tomorrow heres the recipe it's super easy & great for goody days & kids parties :
Jello Cake Recipe :
1 box yellow cake mix
1 large or 2 small boxs of any flavor jello you like
bundt cake pan
Follow the directions for mixing the cake ingredients when mixed add the jello & blend well. grease the bundt pan , poor batter in & cook at 350 for 50 to 60 mins. Turn upside down on a cake platter & let cool until it releases  from pan. Wha -Laa  !  Enjoy !!!!!
Lime Jello Bundt Cake !!  Yum  !!!
Enjoy & Happ Halloween !!!
Be Safe !!!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment