Welcome


Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images & Orkut Scraps

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Come With Me To Bell Buckle TN Arts & Craft Show !

Welcome glad to see you wanted to come along ! Join me for one of the biggest Art & Craft Shows in middle tennessee ! It was an estimated attendance of over 10,000 visitors ! The most beautiful fall day with a light breeze cool mornings & bright sunny days with temptures in the 60's couldn't have been better !!!

Webb School  Aera Bell Buckle Tenn.
This is the first time I was a vender here, we had visited here the last 3 years here & I always wanted to be a vender here. Much to my surprise there is a woman at work  Ms. Jones whos nephew has a booth at the Bell Buckle Craft show for over 20 years. One day after work she took me over to his house ( I brought my picture portfolio with me) to meet him & show him my work, so I did & he got me a spot at the show  THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! I was thrilled ! The last time I did a big 2 day craft show this big was with my sister Diana in Michigan  6 years ago !  It was fun being able to do it with my sister we had a GREAT time !!

Early morning Bell Buckle Tennessee
My son Chace helped me the whole weekend couldn't have done it without him ! We set up Friday afternoon & then came back Saturday morning about  6 a.m. to  finish decorating & put up the finishing touch's , I thought we were a little late getting there at 6 but there were still venders comming in & setting up at 8 a.m. & about that time there were customers starting to pour in ! But we were ready at least as ready as we could be !
Venders setting up

Lots & Lots of Venders
Bell Buckle shuts down the whole town it's actually is called The Webb School Arts & Crafts Show & then the town has it's craft show & then home owners rent out there property to crafters so actually the whole town is full of crafters , venders & well over 10,000 people !

All of these venders were on the Webb School property & on the side streets & driveways !

This is some of my products that I sell in my booth, I had one side of my booth with Halloween & the other side with Christmas it made for alot of color !



These were some of my neighbor venders

Here come the customers  ! This was still early in the morning & they just kept comming ! Yeah !!


This was a music show that they put on every year they set up bales of hay around the stage


This is the inside of my tent


Lunch time !



One of the vender tents down from me  some really GREAT people & nice nice wood & painted items !


Time To go home all of a sudden a few venders started closing up & BAM all the customers vanished as  quick as they appeared  All in all it was a Beautiful weekend in alot of ways the weather was Fantastic they crowd was Huge & I met some Great people both in fellow venders & in customers ! Needles to say I was asked to come back next year & made a definate answer of yes  I will be ! Well I hope you had a nice visit to a Middle Tennessee Craft show . 
Thank You for comming along !
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment