Welcome


Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images & Orkut Scraps

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Change Of Pace



I guess I'm starting out the New Year in a new way aleast for a little while ! My husband has been 
working in Florida for the last 2 months & said he didn't want  to be apart like this anymore since he was going to be here for a couple of months longer. So we bought a fifth wheel camper to live in & he drove to Tennessee Christmas weekend & picked up me & our youngest son Chace & of course our dog Kaiden & on Christmas day took off & drove to Florida ! Yes it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL here & yes the temptures have been in the low 80's & yes it's GREAT to be able to be here with my husband ! He said he wasn't bringing us back until he was transfered back to Tennessee so he told me to quit my regular daytime job & here we are !

Junipter Beach

There is water everywhere, you have to go across bridge after bridge to go to may places here . But it is absolutely Beautiful to go across the bridges and look out & see the water for miles ! Lots of boats and just about every license plate you look at is from a totally different state , most from Northern states, I guess thats why they call this snowbird season durning the winter months !

Lifeguards are on duty 24/7 cuz the beach's are full ! Some of the beach's here are dog friendly, that is of course if you grab your pooper scooper & clean up after them ! No problem ! Took my dog Kaiden a minute to get used to the water & he made a few doggy friends himself ! My son Chace just LOVES it here !

The road leading to the beach is lined with the most beautiful old trees, it's like driving through a tunnel of wonder to see what's at the other end, but at the end is the Atlantic Ocean ! The beach is about 2 to 3 miles away from the R.V. park that we are staying at so I think tomorrow we are going to go by some bikes so that my son and I can just bike to the beach, GREAT for meso maybe I can getin shape ! Been awhile since I had a bike to ride so there will probablly be a few stops on the way, but there are alot of neat little tourist shops along the way !

Surfs Up !!  Well kinda but there were a few guy's on surf boards not much luck yet I think they need a little /alot more wave ! But  watching and listening to the waves roll in is so soothing ! I would LOVE to have a house next to the ocean so I could listen all day  night I think it would be so relaxing and calming !

This is the view from the bridge crossing over to Jenson Island along the shoreline are some gorgeous high rise condos ( with a price tag to match I'm sure ) and they have the most amazing view of the Atlantic Ocean !

my son Chace & Kaiden

of course Kaiden & Me with pockets full of shells that we collected ! Hmmmm what to make with these ? I have some ideas ! Some future gift items for my Etsy Shop to sell !


I could stay here ALL day just watching, listening & DREAMING !

some beach goes & swimmers late in the day enjoying the beach and water & YES I did bring alond alot of my gourds for painting and items to do my jewelry along with my sewing machine to sew some items to sell in my Etsy Shop..I put my Etsy Shop on vacation mode for a short while because I didn't bring all my items that I have for sale with me, so I have to go back through my shop & remove the items that I don't have with me to ship & add new items although I do have all my little ornament gourds with me to paint so if you would like to request anything painted from an ornament gourd (which they can be displayed on a stand) I can fill orders for any little guys you may want just email me at inmypaintedgarden@yahoo.com.

Of course I guess  I needed to paint a Florida Gators birdhouse Gourd to hang outside at my camper it just wouldn't seem like I was being a true Floridian Gators Fan ! Any Gators or Dolphin Fans out there ? Tell me what your doing for your  New Year ?
I hope ya'll have a SAFE & Great New Years Eve & A Fantastic 2012 New Year !!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment