Welcome


Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images & Orkut Scraps

Friday, August 24, 2012

More Time Please ?


Getting that time of year to get caught up on all my holiday items that I will be putting in my Etsy Shop   - http://www.etsy.com/shop/inmypaintedgarden?ref=si_shop & for my upcoming craft show in October in Bell Buckle Tn.
These are just some of the Halloween gourds that we have been carving and painting up. They all light up, so with each of them that I sell I send along a light and a plug in cord !
Here's what they will look like when they are lit up ! Its only a night light bulb but it sure makes him light right up nice and bright !

Here in the back is where you clip the light in .

I also decided that since I was doing Halloween, that I would make a Halloween House, which as I was trying to figure out what I wanted to put on it, sometimes to much thinking involved on my part . Any way we started cutting out windows and started cutting out the door windows I saw these little door hinges that I used another project sitting there so yep decided to put a moving door. The door opens and shuts, I guess it would make it look more like a house.
What the "Bat Inn" looks like when it's lit up

 
Then I have been wanting to change the color of my bathroom 7 decided to paint it a medium grey and devided it with chair molding painted black (well now the colors in my bathroom are grey black, white, red , my bedroom is a light grey but I think I'm going to match it to the bathroom the colors are so  relaxing  & it's the bathroom off my bedroom!) Anyway I wanted to change my light switch's to match my decor and couldn't find any that I liked. So I use to do decoupage along time ago  &and I had a bunch of plastic light switch's to paint, so I found a pattern that I liked & decoupaged it ! 

And here they are and they match my walls beautiful .


These  are some more that I made . Ya know I just couldn't stop a just mine, usually I don't make anything for me. So I have been busy making alot of them . These are the Child's Pink Paisley set. Great for a little girls room !!

This is another set I did for a boy or girls room I call it the ABC set!

This set is for the baseball child or adult. It would look Fantastic for your little boys room or how about a gift for dad or grandpa ?
I just have so many ideas in my head  and really want to have a variety of  old, new and different items to choose from. I have a bunch of  old windows in the attic and some old wooden chairs, a child's wooden table and 2 chairs that I have been hanging on to for awhile. So I am far from needing items to paint.
Thanks for stopping by !! 
 
Check out my Etsy Shop !
 
Until The Next Time !
Cheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment