Welcome


Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images & Orkut Scraps

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

HA HA HA My Gourd Garden This Year !!

  This is just a quick update but I wasn't able to plant my gourd garden or any other garden this year but a lot of times I clean my gourds outside , Well usually I sit outside with a garbage pail  and scrape my gourds out and sometimes I guess I miss the basket and they hit the ground ! This first picture was taken about q week ago it is in a stone covered spot with three bushes outside my kitchen window , the seeds took root ....
This was taken today 7-8-14

  These pictures were all taken today July 8.2014 and they are all traveling along the bushes and heading for the fence at one end and the back door to my house at the other end.

 My son said he has been watering it every time he comes outside! But you know sometimes I have had a hard time in spots that I have decided  to plant them at before like along the back fence a couple of years ago it was just to wet .but  last year and the year before was a Fantastic year for my gourd garden!  So even though we didn't get a chance to plant one I guess God and Mother Nature and some watering from my son and now we are all taking care of it I have a tiny gourd garden !.

 Look the plants are starting to produce some baby gourds oh my ! Now I can't wait to see what kind ( I think Martin ) and if they will even mature but I really don't think so,



Well wish us Luck !  Thanks for stopping and taking a look !

                                                Until The Next Time,

                                                  
                                                                               &

No comments:

Post a Comment