Welcome


Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images & Orkut Scraps

Monday, July 14, 2014

PLEASE HELP !! It's An Antique !!

 I'm putting this out there in hopes that somebody might be able to help me get my husbands   1957 Ford Panel Van Restored. We have owned it for over 25 years and at one point when he first got it he  started to restore it ( we even drove it to MIS Michigan International Speedway ! ) but then he  lost his job in Michigan so that put an end to it we had hoped only for a minute but a minute has turned into 15 more years  and Still No Money to fix it !! He has thought about selling it but I don't want him to !! He works to hard sometimes 6, 7 days a week 10, 12 hour days and sometimes when it's raining sent home ,  has already given up a lot of his Dreams,!! I am unable to work as I have RA under doctors care and have not been able to receive social security yet and life is tough and a struggle every day . Together we raised 8 boys a blended family  of  his, her's and ours ( don't know if you can guess what that was like )  but if there is anyway possible for me to make this come True for him and it be a Surprise it would mean the world to him and me !!
This is what the inside of the front seats look like !
 

  We moved from Michigan to Tennessee for a couple of reasons one being a job. We ended up having to leave the Panel Van back in Michigan because we had no way of bringing it to Tennessee. About 4 years later one of our boys Zach surprised us by hauling it down on a flatbed trailer because he knew how bad my dad wanted to do something with it .


  Yes we thought...... well here it sit's still in the back yard! My husband still has not been able to do anything with it and a couple of times we have come close to having to sell it again !

  It has a Chevy 350 engine in it  and we have not driven it since .



 It has become a bit of a storage unit which is just heart breaking !

 This is what the 1957 Ford Panel Van looks like , it was painted at one point and time ....
 
Please if anybody knows of somebody that would be willing to restore it for my husband and help me out  my boys have suggested some of the television shows where they help  restore old vehicles for people who can't  afford to do it .. PLEASE Help me make his Dream come true ..

                                                    Thank You So Much ,

                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment