Welcome


Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images & Orkut Scraps

Friday, May 13, 2011

It Was The Dog !! But The Gourds Won !!

Hi Y'all ! It;s been about 2 weeks since I planted some gourd seeds in those little pressed  pods ! Those pods  are Great ! Well I had 3 that were popping up really nice & I decided to put those 3 in a bigger pot together until I got a rototiller and start putting them in the ground. I set the pot on a table and I wasn't thinking about my lab dog Kaiden, he just loves to pick any new plant or tree you plant in the yard. I went back out later to plant some more seeds when I noticed one whole plant pod and all was plucked right out of the pot ! I should have known !! LOL !! So I hollard KAIDEN & set off looking for him well I found him trying to hide incognito with the evidence hanging out of his mouth !  You wouldn't have believed him either once you take a look at him !  So here are some new pictures of my little gourd starters and the 2 bigger ones left in the big pot  !                                                                                                                        



No comments:

Post a Comment