Welcome


Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images & Orkut Scraps

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I Can't Believe My Eyes !!

  
 
Growing Baby Chinese Bottle




 
Heres a growing baby martin

Hello, I am just so proud of my Gourd garden  !!!  I go out everyday & take a look at them ( usually on the way to my pool or should I say these days HOT Tub  )  I only live on an acre so as much as my garden is growing I think it may start taking over my yard !! I go out & water them every night & in the morning it's just amazing to see how big they are . Well here please take a look !  I'll have to take some pics tomorrow & show you all how they have taken over that whole pen , but I LOVE it ! Grow! Grow!  Grow ! I have been painting away I have gotten done 5 orders & one giveaway , I'm working on a special order right now  for charity & when I'm done with this one I will tell ya all about  the charity , I was very honored when she got ahold of me & told me what it was about  also  working  on my neices wedding gift she's getting married on 9/10/11  Hmmmmm. So I'll have lots of pics to post & alot to talk about !
Growing Baby Apple Gourds

No comments:

Post a Comment