Welcome


Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images & Orkut Scraps

Sunday, July 31, 2011

I think he was gaurding the gourds or was he ??











 
This is my dog Kaiden he looks like hes guarding my gourd garden " Good Boy "


Or was he ?
 Since gourds are my main painating canvas having my gourd garden doing great is a plus for me !  So yea I go out to my garden every day and check to see how many more babies I can find , And yes to see how big the  martin & chinese bottle & apples  grew over night ! It is just amazing that every day there is a bunch of new ones you missed cuz they already look a couple of weeks old !  Guess what I found a bushel gourd it almost hit me in the face ! it was slightly behind a big leaf but hes probablly about 10 inchs tall & 10 inches around ( rough guess ) take a look !  In ! But I'm Lovin It ! I took lots of pictures of all the baby gourds, so you can see the difference.I'm going to be posting some of the new items I;ve been working on so check back! A BIG shout out  & Thank you to The Craft Show & all the Fantastic people who like my In My Painted Garden  Facebook page I'm up to 190 "likes" !!


Bushel Gourd



baby martins

baby bottles

front of the pen

bottle gourd
side of pen
baby apples
bunches of baby bottles !

No comments:

Post a Comment