Welcome


Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images & Orkut Scraps

Saturday, January 21, 2012

This One Has A Heart !!!

It's True !!!   You Gotta Check This Out !!!!



While I was walking along the beach out on Hutchinson Island the other day watching the waves breaking and washing up all the shells onto the beach. Whenever I go I always bring a bag of some sort with me to collect as many different and interesting shells that I can find.. After spending a relaxing and Great day with my husband and son of sunshine and shell collecting, we made our way back to our trailer, it was getting dark to dark to see all the shells that I did collect , I put my bag down on the porch and decided that  I would look at them the next day.

Much to my surprise I came across this shell with a heart shape in the middle of it (this is no joke ! I found it just like this ! )This just AMAZED me ! Makes me wonder, how about you ? Needless to say I took this shell & tucked it away in a safe spot !
I took a picture at different angles so you could see how perfectly shaped this little heart was on this little shell. The shell itself is maybe an inch long and about a half an inch round. Truly AMAZING to me !!!!!

This picture I took going across the Rosevelt bridge that crosses the intercostal waters in Stuart Florida . There is a boat marina on one side and of course lots of hotels and townhouses and a drawbridge below on the other side.
just a intercostal picture shot from another spot.



Here are just some of the many  shells that I have collected on my trips out to Juniper Beach and walking on the beach's by the Atlantic Ocean, as I call them Shells for the Crafter which I am selling at my Etsy shop. There are so many things that you can make with shells. You can make jewelry, lamps, I;ve seen clocks,candles,handpainted ones with scenes on them,plant hangers you name it you can make an assortment of items with them and they are fresh right out of the Atlantic Ocean! Infact they have been washed by the ocean and the bags even have sand with them. Your imagination can go wild !!!

I have filled quart and gallon size bags with an assortment of many different size and shapes of shells from small to large! Also there are many different colors from peralized white to orange,red and stripped ones!
And Yes there really is beach glass that comes rolling up from the ocean ! These are so far the ones that we have collected. They come in many different colors as you can see. The light pink is one of the rare colors to find. Beach glass comes mainly from ship wrecks and  is tossed around in the ocean and washed naturally by the waves, they are all different shapes and frosted. 
Jelly Fish he or she floated up with one of the waves from the ocean ! At first we thought it was a balloon until we got up close then we realized it was a jelly  fish  he lost his tenticles they were laying close by. Aren't they awesome looking ?


How about this ocean crab we and other beach goers watched him for about an hour just getting washed up onto the sand and he'd run around until the next wave about 5 seconds later  and he just keeped getting washed back and forth from the ocean to the beach until he finally got washed back into the ocean ! He was quite the topic of conversation and I think he knew it !

A

I am also doing my painting on my gourds, as you can tell I brought along with me alot of my small ornament gourds to paint. I can paint any style that you may want and if I haven't done one before I sure can try and will. I'm up for a challange ! But my most popular ones are my sports figures ! I've started  one of my sports bird house gourds, so I am keeping pretty busy. So check back and see who this sports guy will be any suggestions ? Should he be a Denver Broncos ? What do you think ?

Remember all these little gourd ornaments can stand on a stand to be displayed or hung up anywhere your heart desires !

For any of you who would like any information check out my business card below ...................


Until the next time !!

                         Cheryl









No comments:

Post a Comment