Welcome


Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images & Orkut Scraps

Thursday, May 15, 2014

A Little Town Called Christiana Tennessee

I had to take my dog Kaiden to Anderson Vets (a good ole country vet that we highly recommend ) yesterday he's only about 10 mins. from my house  and just around the corner from a quaint little town of Christiana.  The town of Christiana is in middle Tennessee it sits between ( my) City of Murfreesboro  and  Shelbyville and is about 30 minutes Southeast of Nashville. It sits just off of HWY 231 on HWY 269. Right now it's still a country ride out of the hustle and bustle of the city !!


There is the Beautiful open farmland , by no means is Christiana very populated at least not in the small ole town of Christiana. Yes there are small to medium subdivisions popping up all over on the out skirts of Christiana. Like my subdivision is on the far south side of Murfreesboro my backyard is considered Christiana and my front Murfreesboro..


This is the Famous Millers Grocery & the  truck above sits on the corner and everybody know it advertises Millers Grocery Yes I know it says Grocery but it's a GREAT place to eat !! Just ask anybody around even tour buses stop in for a bite to eat ! But they are usually so busy that you need to make reservations . Millers has been on The Tennessee Crossroads a few times  if your in the area you need to stop in & try some GREAT Southern cooking !!


The gift store was actually  " The Whistle Stop " there is a train track that runs right behind the gift store and is still in use today ( the train track is still in use ) this same train track runs by my house , well thank goodness not right next to my house but about 4 miles away some nights at my house you would swear it was right outside our window !!


Yes even Christiana has a fire department it's a volunteer department but I'm kinda partial to them my son & husband are on the department actually they have two stations.

Yes I had to post a picture of my son Chace ! I am so proud of him that he chose to give back and protect our community !
 
Leave a comment if you have ever eaten at Miller Grocery and what the food critic in you thinks ??
 
Until the net time !
 
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment