Welcome


Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images & Orkut Scraps

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Shabby Lane Mothers & Daughters Cupcakes & Tea Event

I took a little drive today over to the Shabby Lane Spring Vendor Shopping event for the Mothers & Daughters Cupcake & Tea at the Farmers Market building at the Lane Agri Park in Murfreesboro Tennessee. Besides her new shop in Nolensville , Catherine who owns Shabby Lane still puts on her Great shows, so of course I had to go !!

This was one side of the building it was filled with all kinds of Jewelry like Origami Owl , Jewel Kade ,  Crim de la Crim Boutique and a lot of other jewelry booths, purses Miche, and Grace Adele.

They had two clothing booths one which has their clothing at Shabby Lane Shop in Nolensville , just Love her cloths ! Then there was one called Jockey yep just like Jockey Brand at Kmart1 Come to find out they now make a line of very stylish comfortable clothing that you can only get at shows and catalog show I think but you can check them out at www.jockeyp2p.com .

This booth was filled with lots of beautiful hand made wreaths for all seasons ! Next to her was Health and Wellness booths like The Works and ACE saba.

 
 This is at the other end of the building there were a couple of more Jewelry booths . then I really hate to say it but there was a Clothing Boutique Without the Boutique prices one look and that is all it took I was stuck there drooling .... and whining... right there to the left with all the purses and cloths yep !

There is where I landed with no money to spend ! If you Like, Love Style the Boutique Style clothing you will LOVE her cloths . A lot of layering of different tops, tanks, dresses, shirts, pants, ruffled & I just Loved the prices !!! oh my !! I asked her if she had a web site she sells from NO but she does have a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unique-Specialty-Gift-Baskets-More/110821352287685 so I'm making sure I go to her next show at the Nashville Flea Market !
Well I hope you enjoyed going along with me to Shabby Lanes Events Mothers and Daughters Cupcake & Tea Show !
Please don't forget to stop by and see us at
 
 The Shabby Lane Shop In
7278 Nolensville Rd.
Nolensville, Tennessee
 
Until The Next Time !!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment