Welcome


Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images & Orkut Scraps

Monday, May 5, 2014

A Trip to Nolensville and Shabby Lane

 This was on our way to Shabby Lane Shop in Nolensville Tn. yesterday for the client meet and greet and to be able to see the store all set up . It was a Beautiful evening about 7 p.m, the sun was just starting to set and with the windows down we headed out, from our house to Nolensville it's about a 45 min drive but if you take the back roads it's such a Beautiful Scenic  drive ! Rolling Hills with lots of open land !

I was trying to take a picture of the front porch of the shop but my husband kept on stepping in the way ( I kinda think on purpose ) but behind my husband is a Beautiful cart full of flowers .

Shabby Lane Shop is really quite a good size shop and filled with all kinds of items from Chic ladies clothing, lots of Jewelry , gourds and garden items, children clothing, painted furniture, signs you name it I bet you could find more than what you want.

Here is a customer checking out our gourds and below is my husband checking out some of the Beautiful Jewelry !! Oh maybe he's picking something out for me for Mothers Day ?? I can only hope cuz there's a lot to chose from!

Oh and the cloths "Yep" I'll take some of those to match the jewelry!

As you can see the shop  is well stocked , my hand painted coffee cups and glasses are being displayed inside the Curio Cabinet along with other items.



Of course we couldn't leave the store without standing in front of some of our items in the shop !! I sure hope that if you are in Tennessee or plan  on coming to visit that you make your way over to   " Shabby Lane " over in Nolensville Tennessee.

If you do make a visit to Shabby Lane stop back by my blog and tell me about what you thought !!

 Don't forget to tell them you heard about it on my blog !

                                                  Until  the net time !

                                                     Cheryl 

No comments:

Post a Comment