Welcome


Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images & Orkut Scraps

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Shabby Lane Shops - Shop Our Fabulous Selection of Boutiques

I want to share with you a Vendor Site that I stumbled upon last November. I was looking to do one more show before Christmas and I came upon a this link here Shabby Lane Shops - Shop Our Fabulous Selection of Boutiques  If you are looking to do some GREAT shows then Shabby Lane Shops is a place I highly recommend! The owner of Shabby Lane Shops  contacted me she now has opened a New store in Historic Downtown Nolensville,

 There are many vendors who have placed there items in her store, we delivered our items  last Sunday .and  her shop was really starting to fill up fast with all sorts of GREAT items! Shabby Lane Shops Grand Opening is May 2 nd !


These are some of what the inside of the shop looks like so far and I know since we were there Sunday there has been a lot more added.

 
This is one of the displays where some of my items have been placed at the store, actually she has everybody's items spread through out the store which I really like that she does that, it makes it feel more like a boutique !






These are just some of our hand painted furniture that your can find over at Shabby Lane !


 This hand painted Shabby Chic Crackled Rose Shelf was sold as is one of the  hand made, hand painted Shabby Chic Crackled Drop Leaf tables ,the other one is at the shop


This is one of my other hand painted tables , I have painted it black , stained the legs and painted pink and white daisies on the top and bottom this  table I also took over to Shabby Lane.Yes of course I took some of my Pine cone roofed cottage gourd birdhouses !
The owner Catherine is having her Grand Opening tomorrow !!! So Please if you live in the Tennessee  Please stop by and check out Shabby Lane. I bet you will walk out having a Great shopping experience and I hope you walk out buying a few of the Unique handmade gifts at:
 
 Shabby Lane Shop
 7278 Nolensville Rd.
 Nolensville Tennessee
 
 
P.S. Tell Catherine you read about Shabby Lane Shop from my blog !
Thank You !
 
Until The Next Time !
 
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment